Microsoft Office has been an integral part of our studies, work and business since long now. Although Microsoft is consistently developing this Software for the betterment of secured product and services for its users but still sometimes Error code 0-1036 (0) show up and discontinue installation or update.
[KB63363927] – Solutions for Microsoft Error Code 0-1036
In order to fix this error, follow following Instructions
Disabling Firewall and Antivirus for the Time being:
- First of all the reason of occurrence of this error may be because of network restriction or firewall, it may be due to the rules of the following that it may restrict downloading and updating as a security measure.
- In order to fix this temporarily disabling proxy’s and firewall may result in effective update or installation of the software.
- Changing firewall customize setting System and Security> Windows Firewall> Customize Settings > Private Network Settings
- Select “Turn off Windows Firewall”.
- To disable antivirus Please follow following Instructions
- Open the antivirus setup installed on your computer> Settings> Real-time protection. Unselect Real time Protection.
- Un-select Antivirus Firewall.
“OK” to confirmation Dialogue box . and then again try to update/install Microsoft office again.
Running SFC scan to eradicate Error Code Error Code 0-1036:
Error Code 0-1036 also happen to happen due to error or corruption of file and can be eradicated by running SFC scan i.e. effectively run to replace or repair corrupted files utilizing cache of file from directory.
- Open command box from administration account.
- Type command of sfc scan and press “ENTER”. It will initiate Scan.
- Wait for the scan to be finished before closing command box.
- Update or install Microsoft office in order to see whether error is fixed or not.
- Repairing Registry to Fix Error Code 0-1036: Occurrence of this error may be due to Corruption of registry or key value corruption meaning a single key value corruption or changing may increase chance of malfunctioning of Microsoft office.
To fix Error Code 0-1036 you must create backup of your registry because you don’t want to lose important data and then proceed for “Registry Repair” Instructions are as following:
- Go to “Registry Editor”
- “Delete” previously installed registry even block installation of
Delete Following keys:
- Change the following keys
- License Servers
- License Server Redirection
- Auto Expand DLs Enable
- Passport Auth Provider
If by following all of the above process you are still unable to eradicate Error code 0-1036 (0) then it’s better to re install properly.
- Go to “Control Panel” > “Program and Features”
- Select “Microsoft Office” > “Uninstall”
- Once it is completely uninstalled. Try installing Office Setup. ( Keep online and connected while Rebooting
- “Finish” when rebooting is completed
We guarantee your money and service. If you want to see the paid support procedure, you can ask the Technician Available online here on this page.