Microsoft office support for Error code 30138-6 typically occurs to explain why you are unable to Install Office error code 30138-6. It happens due to system file corruption or no proper removal of previously removed files.
Solutions for Microsoft Office Error Code 30138-6 :
Follow following instructions in order to completely eradicate error.
Troubleshoot to Fix Microsoft Office Error Code 30138-6:
It consist of following steps in order to trouble shoot Error Code 1073741790-11 in Windows 10.
- Following home screen, find control Panel in Local Disk: C (basic internal storage for all the inbuilt programs.
- Right click on Microsoft office programs will show up option to change, repair or uninstall.
- Choose wisely as per your convenience.
-Online Repair > Repair
-“Change” Microsoft live Assist Error Code 1073741790-11
- The following must resolve your problem and get your Office Working, if you still face any Problem You must contact Microsoft live Assist support online chat.
- For windows 8, 8.1 and 7, you can follow the similar process:
- Following Control Panel go to Programs, Find Programs and Features.
- Followed by Online repair or Changing Microsoft live Error Code 30138-6.
How to Remove / Uninstall Office Setup?
- “Control Panel” > “Programs”> “Programs and Features”
- Select “Office Suite” and press “Remove”
Uninstalling Microsoft Office to fix error code 30138-6 manually from your Computer.
- Local Disk c > Program Files > Microsoft Office folder
- Press “Delete”
- Open “Command Prompt” and administrator
- Enter Following commands
- schtasks.exe /delete /tn “\Microsoft\Office\Office Automatic Updates”
- next, schtasks.exe /delete /tn “\Microsoft\Office\Office Subscription Maintenance”
- schtasks.exe /delete /tn “\Microsoft\Office\Office ClickToRun Service Monitor”
- End “click to run”
- Open “Task Manager”
- Select “process Tab”
- If processes such as .exe and setup*.exe are running put them to an “END”
- Delete Office Files
- Go to “Registry Editor”
- “Delete” previously installed registry even block installation.
- Delete Following keys
- After that, HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0
- Delete “Start” Shortcuts
- Open “Command Box”
- Type “%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs and Enter
- Then Delete “Microsoft Office 2016 Tools” file
- Reinstall Office.
- Sign in your “My ACCOUNT”
- Select “INSTALL”
- Press “RUN”
- Click “All Done”
Now if you are Still not able to perform the above mentioned process you can always log in with Microsoft support chat box and they may help you getting it successfully done in matter of minutes.