Microsoft Office 2013 is the productivity suite Error Code 0x4004f00d includes several applications (such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint) and services (such as Skype for Business, Yammer). To enjoy all the services and applications of the 2013 suite, users must follow a process chain, that is, download >> install >> activate. Sometimes, users may face some problems or errors when activating Office 2013, one of those activation errors is the Office 2013 Error Code 0x4004f00d.
The Microsoft Office 2013 error code 0x4004f00d is mainly due to corrupt Windows activator files that deal with the license and activation of the program on the computer. But there are other causes of the error, such as Windows firewall settings enabled automatically. Which blocks the TCP and some other MS Office may be previously installed on the device.
[KB9199223] – Follow the methods mentioned below to resolve the Office 2016 error code 0x4004f00d:
Method 1: Use Cs Script for Activation:
- Select the “Start” button on the taskbar.
- Now, select the “Run” option.
- Users can open the execution command by pressing the “Windows + R” keys on the keyboard.
- The Run window will appear on the screen, here type “cmd” and then press the “enter” key or click on the “OK” button.
- The cmd window will appear on the screen. In this window, type the script provided below without any errors:
SKU I D: b13afb38-cd79-4ae5-9f7f-eed058d750ca
LICENSE NAME: OFFICE 16, OfficeStandardVL_KMS_CLIENT edition
Next LICENSE DESCRIPTION: Office 16, channel VOLUME_KMSCLIENT
LICENSE STATUS: – APPLIED –
REMAINING GRACE: 178 days <257669 minutes <s> before expiration>
Last 5 characters of the installed product key: 92CD4
Activation Type Configuration: ALL
Automatic DNS discovery: KMS name not available
KMS machine registration override defined: —-: 1688
Internal activation: 120 minutes
Renewal interval: 10,000 minutes.
KMS host caching: disabled
KMS Search Domain: ————–
- CSScript: “% ProgramFiles% \ Microsoft Office \ Office 16 \ ospp.vbs / inpkey: <enter the product key of the package purchased Microsoft 2016>”
Method 2: Dynamic Link Library Dependency Logging:
- Again, open the execution command. (Press the Windows Button + R keys).
- In the Run window, type “regsvr32 officestart.dll”.
- And then, press the “Enter” key.
- In doing so, missing or unregistered Microsoft Office DLLs will be automatically registered.
Method 3: Disable The Firewall That Blocks TCP 1688:
- Click on the “Start” button.
- And then, click on the “control panel” option.
- Look for the “Windows Firewall” option, either manually or use the search bar in the upper right corner of the “control panel” window.
- After searching, select the option.
- Here check out, in the “Private network settings” and “Public network settings” for the section “Disable Windows Firewall (not recommended)” select option.
- Therefore, the Windows firewall will be disabled. Now, try to activate the productivity suite.
After performing the solutions mentioned above, if users still face the Microsoft Office 2016 error code 0x4004f00d, you can chat with us our technicians will give you the best assist.
Still, have issues regarding Windows updates? Reach our Microsoft certified technicians on the Live chat.
We are a Live Assist Company that is not associated with any third-party company and the products we support are all third-party products. We do not own any software products on our own. However, we help users in third-party products. We provide you with the best assistance with the help of an advanced technical team.
If you find any technical terms related to this office support article which are against any of your policies, we advise to write to us on email@example.com
We are not associate directly or indirectly with any company that we assist on this site.